Booking a wedding

We love weddings!

A wedding at St Mary's marks the beginning of a lifelong special relationship in a church service that blends joy, fun, celebration, worship of God and solemn commitment to each other.

Every home in the country is in a Church of England parish and most people choose to marry in their  parish church. It's also possible to marry in another parish church, provided that you fulfil certain requirements. A good first step is to check whether you live in the parish of St Mary's at the A Church Near You website.

For us at St Mary's, every wedding is a wonderful occasion. To find out more about what's involved in making a booking, please get in touch and we'll be glad to help.

The Church of England has lots of information for couples planning a wedding at the Your Church Wedding website.