The Annual Parochial Church Meeting is an important moment to take stock. As well as conducting the necessary business for an annual meeting of a substantial charity, we'll be celebrating and thanking God for his provision. We'll be rededicating ourselves to his service and praying for the year ahead. And there'll be elections of churchwardens, deanery synod representatives, PCC representatives and sidespeople.
Simon Harvey will be preaching.
- Leadership roles and nomination forms Find out how the elections take place and learn how you can play a part in electing people to lead our parish.
- Role description - Churchwarden.
- Role description - PCC member.
- Role description - deanery synod lay representative
- Role description - Sidesperson.
- Form of Declaration This form must be completed by all people standing for election to confirm that they are eligible to do so under church rules and charity law.
- 2016 Annual Report - Part 1 (PDF)
- 2016 Annual Report - Part 2 - Accounts (PDF)
- Supplementary reports (Electoral Roll, Deanery Synod, Fabric, goods and ornaments)