A LIFE WORTH LIVING is an exciting and practical seven session course that helps people explore our innate calling to live a virtuous life and how this is embodied in the Christian faith.
Each week we will
- Share a meal
- Share feedback from our journals on practice and reflection over the preceding week
- Explore a particular virtue - such as justice, generosity, courage - through a story from one of the books in the Bible that tells the story of Jesus - Luke's gospel
- Listen to a short talk on this
- Have a time of silent meditation or prayer
- Make notes in our journals and reflect in small groups
- Take away a specific practice to work on over the next week
If you would like to learn more about how Christ makes life worth living, then YES this course is for you!"
- You do NOT need to have studied theology
- You do NOT need to go to church
- You do NOT need to know anything about Christianity
In the Crypt at St Mary Islington, Upper Street, London N1 2TX
When is it?
Wednesdays 7.30-9.30pm from 12 Oct - 23 Nov 2011
How do I register?
REPLY TO THIS POST or CALL/TEXT 07950 743 878