- Discovering more of your gifts, calling and purpose
- Plenty of free time to get to know new and old members of St
- Worshipping God together
- Excellent food – and lots of it. Plus no washing-up!
- Exploring beautiful gardens and grounds of High Leigh
- Getting to hear from our speaker, Marijke. (You can find out
a little more about Marijke in this Guardian reader profile).
- Learning about God’s good plan for our lives and how to have
faith in times of uncertainty
- Having space to find healing and wholeness and receive
- Excellent activities for children and young people
- Having fun in our pub quiz over a pint.
If you haven’t already signed up, there are still a few
spaces left. Download the full details here
you can book here